July 19, 2009

My "Followers" ARE showing up on Twitter!

Again, I am writing for a second time in a day. Simply because of the urgency of the situation. I thought I should let everyone know. Let me quickly tell you:

A few days back I wrote about how I can't see my followers on Twitter. Today, I noticed that my followers are showing up on Twitter. Well, I can't see those of them I have missed out on the list last time there was this issue of followers disappearing even after they have started following. I can at least see the new ones who are following. Thanks Twitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what
I wrote?

How to prevent ad-type.google.com from ruining your reading experience?

Ad-type.google.com is a nuisance. It is the meanest possible click fraud one would ever encounter online. It affects your browsing experien...